What are actions?
When completing insights, you will see there is an option to add an action. In the admin you can specify if actions have to be assigned to an employee with an Oplift account or if the reviewer can enter a name that is not on the system.
How do I set an action?
- Tap on an insight tile
- if you are on a mobile device select 'Assign to' at the bottom of the screen. On iPad you can assign an action on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter an employee name if the free text option has been set or select an employee from the dropdown list
- Enter an optional note
- Select a due date if required
- When you are ready tap the 'tick' icon
- You can create further actions but selecting 'Add Another'
- You can see the actions that have been assigned for any insights for a report by selecting 'Actions' in the bottom navigation bar, as well as if they have been completed or not ✅❌