What are Rounds?
Each question has to to be assigned to a round. There are 3 Albert questions each day, so each round represents one day.
How do I create a Round?
- Go to 'Quiz' in the left side bar
- Select 'Rounds' from the subcategory options
- Tap 'Add New'
- Title - enter the title of your round. This will not be displayed in the app and is for admin purposes only. A useful thing to do is to name the round the date of the day for which it is intended
- Description - in the 'Text' tab you can add a description. This is not displayed in the app but is useful for admin purposes if the round has a particular theme
- Go to the 'Questions' tab. This is where you add questions to your round. You need to add 3 for each round. You can add new questions or search for existing questions you have previously created. You may also want to reuse a question you have used before but have not asked in a while.
- See this article for more detailed instructions about how to add questions
How do I schedule when a Round should be published?
You can save the round as draft if you still want to make edits or you can schedule a round to be published and select the date.
- You'll see a 'Publish' section on the right hand side.
- Go to publish immediately and tap 'Edit' this will reveal a date picker
- Select the date you would like your questions to be published
- Select the time you would like the questions to become available on that day