What are insight categories?
You can group insights into categories so that they are better organised in the admin. The article categories you create do not impact how or where insights are displayed in the app.
You can add as many as you like and they are useful in the admin so that you can more easily find the insights which you are looking for.
How do I create insight categories?
If you are familiar with article categories and news categories on Engage then you will already be familiar with how to add categories
- Go to 'Review' in the left hand side bar
- Select 'Insight Categories' from the sub category list
- To add a new Insight, fill in the fields on the left hand side
- Name - enter a name for your category
- Slug - this is the URL friendly verison of the category name and is generated automatically, unless you would like to specify something specific
- Description - add a description for other admin users to describe what the category is for
- When you are finished tap 'Add New Insight Category'
- Your new category should appear in the table on the right hand side 👍