Try these steps to get back into your account:
1. Check your username
You can login to your account with your username or email address set up by your organisation. If you're struggling to remember what was used, please contact them to confirm.
2. Reset your password
Follow our Reset Your Password guide to change your password. You'll be emailed a link to set a new one and be able
3. App Only - Change Account
The iOS and Android apps let you change between Oplift accounts, if you have access to more than one.
In some cases, you may have previously logged into a different version of Oplift, such as demo to test Oplift, or mistyped your account.
To fix this:
- Open the iOS or Android app
- If you can see a username and password prompt, tap Change Account
- Re-enter your Oplift URL (this can be found in your welcome email). Check the spelling as this needs to be correct. Do not include .oplift.io as this is added automatically.
- Press Continue.
- Enter your username and password (you can do a password reset if needed).