In the middle of February the next release of Oplift will be going live and we have a number of exciting changes and improvements for you.
- We've changed the date selector to be a drop down with a list of predefined options making it super quick and easy to switch between different date ranges. There is still the option to select a custom date range of course. 🗓
- We've made it easier to clear a selected value in selection boxes. ✏️
- In the Review reporting we have made it possible to bookmark the pages so you can come back to a page with filters already set. 🔖
- We've changed the reporting order from published date to last update date for News and Articles.
- When exporting Review insights data we are now including the region and subregion(s) for locations.
Changes in Review
- Scoreable drop down - we have added a new insight type giving you the ability to score the options in drop downs. 📊
- We have improved the pdf version of a report making it much easier to read on a mobile device. 👌
For users who have permission to manage users, we have added in a way to upload a CSV file of users and import them in bulk. Much more efficient than adding users one-by-one. 💪