When you set new users up on the Oplift platform they will be sent an automatic email which welcomes them and instructs them on how to get started. They will also receive an email if they forget their password. This article will explain how you can customise those emails.
1. Log on to your Oplift account
2. Once logged in, go to your picture in the top right and click on it, select ‘Admin’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Options' in the left column and select 'Email' from the drop-down menu.
4. Customise the 'Welcome' emails and the 'Forgot Password' email to say what you want in the visual tab (the plain text tab is for HTML).
5. Now hit the blue 'Update' button in the top right corner.
That's how you customise your emails.