How-to guides are a great way to break down longer articles, like guides, policies, or jargon busters so staff can quickly jump between these steps.
Any article can be turned into a how-to, so to get started, you'll need to create a new article or edit an existing one - see how here.
How do I add a how-to article?
These are articles which are separated by steps, you can use the article tab as a good way of creating an intro.
- Select the 'How To' tab
- Write the article title e.g. How to unload morning deliveries
- Select ‘How To’ in the tab
- Click ‘Add New’ to add new step
- Title - add title of the step e.g. Check everything has been accounted for
- Content - add the content of the step e.g. Tick off every item on the delivery sheet to ensure you don’t miss anything