The February release of Oplift will contain improvements and bug fixes, with the most noticeable ones listed below.
The February release is planned to go live w/c February 17.
We don't anticipate any big changes in content between now and go-live, but we will post final release notes when we go live.
- We've added in a couple of animations to when users answer questions in playlists to make transitions smoother and the whole experience to be better.
- The alerts tab now has a badge showing the user how many unread alerts they have (this already exists on iOS and web).
- Attachment and links attached to an article were missing an icon which we have now added in.
- A loading indicator has been added to search so that the user know that something is happening
- We've made the change password boxes on iPad the same size
- Adding in decimal numbers could cause strange behaviours; this has now been fixed
- On the completed screen the search bar moved when it was clicked on.
- The possibility to earmark a tile has been removed
- The text shown for missing previous report has been changed to not only relate to location reports
- It was hard to see the Done button above the keyboard on iOS 13
- The Show/Hide of completed actions have been removed from the actions screen
- The word 'Submit' was missing from the button (only icon was showing), we've added the word back in
- Downloading a csv of outstanding acknowledgements caused 'page not found' if no overdue time had been selected
- Bullet points in How to articles didn't work. Now they do
- When viewing images added to a Review report, there was no obvious way to close the image viewer. We have now added in a 'Close' button.