What are Achievements?
Achievements are awards and encouragements that can be handed out by a member of staff to another member of staff in the same location. Achievements can be in the form of trophies or stickers.
How do I view my Achievements?
On the Dashboard you can easily see if you have received any new achievements and from there you can also hand out achievements.
To see all of your achievements, click on 'All Achievements' on the Dashboard, which will take you to this view.
How do I create an achievement?
Achievements can be created on the web only by anyone who has the 'manage achievement' permission. This is usually head office and managers. For example a manager may want to create an achievement to hand out to an employee when they have reached a certain milestone such as a sales target.
- To create an achievement go to the 'Achievements' section on the Dashboard and click on 'All Achievements'.
- Select 'Create Achievement' and you'll be directed to the achievements creator
- Now it's the fun part! 😃
- Select achievement type, either trophy or sticker
- Select achievement shape
- Select colour theme
- Select an icon
- Roles for hand out - select which roles you would like to be able to hand out the achievement
- Roles for receiving - select which roles should be able to receive the achievement
- Enter a title for the achievement
- Enter a description for the achievement
- When you are finished tap 'Save'. You can either choose to publish the achievement straight away or you can save it as a draft.
To see all achievements that have been created, go to 'All Achievements' where all published, draft and archived achievements are listed.
How can I hand out an achievement?
You can hand out achievements across all platforms.
On the Web
- On the Dashboard in the achievements section, select 'Hand Out'
- Begin to type in the name of the individual you would like to award an achievement. You can search for them by their display name or username.
- A carousel of the achievements that can be awarded will be displayed. Select the achievement you would like
- Add an additional message to explain in more detail why you have awarded them the achievement
- When you have finished tap 'Send' 👍
Web hand out view
Hand out on iOS and Android apps
- Select the 'You' tab and scroll to the achievements section. Select 'Hand Out Achievement'.
- Select the individual you would like to handout the achievement to
- Next, select the achievement. A list of achievement options available to hand out to the selected individual will be displayed. Tap on the achievement you want to hand out.
- Add an additional message to explain in more detail why you have awarded them the achievement.
- When you have finished tap 'Done' 👍
- Swipe up to send the achievement.
iOS handout view
How do I hand out an achievement to multiple people?
If you have the 'bulk hand out' permission you will be able to award an achievement to multiple people, such as a specific team. This feature is only available on the web and it is worth noting that any achievement can be handed out to any recipient regardless of location or role.
- In the achievements section on the Dashboard select 'Hand Out'
- If you have permission you will see the 'Send to Multiple' tick box, which you need to tick.
- Enter the usernames of the people you would like to send the achievement to in the box, making sure to use a new line for each person. (N.B you can't use the display name for bulk handouts. An error message will show if the name can't be found)
- Choose achievement from the carousel
- Write a message to the group
- Select who the achievement is from. It might be from yourself or you might be sending it on behalf of someone else
- When you are finished tap 'Send' 👍
How do I change location to handout an achievement in a different location?
You can change your location if you have the 'user can roam' permission. Please see this article for more information.