What are Achievements?
Achievements are awards and encouragements that can be handed out by a member of staff to another member of staff in the same location. Achievements can be in the form of trophies or stickers.
How do I view my Achievements?
You can view your achievements in the 'You' section.
How do I create an achievement?
Achievements can be created on the web only by anyone who has the 'manage achievement' permission. This is usually head office and managers. For example a manager may want to create an achievement to hand out to an employee when they have reached a certain milestone such as a sales target.
- To create an achievement go to the 'You' section and select 'View more' under the achievements section
- Select 'Create achievement' and you'll be directed to the achievements creator dashboard
- Now it's the fun part! 😃
- Select achievement type, either trophy or sticker
- Select achievement shape
- Select colour theme
- Select an icon Roles for handout - select which roles you would like to be able to handout the achievement
- Roles for receiving - select which roles should be able to receive the achievement
- Enter a title for the achievement
- Enter a description for the achievement
- When you are finished tap 'save'. You can either choose to publish the achievement straight away or you can save it as a draft.
- You can view all published, draft and archived achievements under 'all achievements'
How can I handout an achievement?
You can handout achievements across all platforms.
On the Web
- On the 'You' page in the achievements section, select 'handout'
- Begin to type in the name of the individual you would like to award an achievement to. You can search for them by their display name or username.
- A carousel of the achievements that can be awarded will be displayed. Select the achievement you would like
- Add an additional message to explain in more detail why you have awarded them the achievement
- When you have finished tap 'send' 👍
Web handout view
Handout on iOS and Android apps
- Select the 'You' tab and scroll to the achievements section. Select 'handout'.
- Select the individual you would like to handout the achievement to
- Next select the achievement. A set of achievement options will be displayed that are available to handout to the selected individual.
- Add an additional message to explain in more detail why you have awarded them the achievement.
- When you have finished tap 'done' 👍
iOS handout view
How do I handout an achievement to multiple people?
If you have the 'bulk handout' permission you will be able to award an achievement to multiple people, such as a specific team. This is only available on the web and can be handed out to anyone in any location and any role.
- In the achievements section select 'handout'
- If you have permission you will see the 'send to multiple' tick box
- Enter the usernames of the people you would like to send the achievement to in the box, making sure to use a new line for each person. (N.B you can't use the display name for bulk handouts. An error message will show if the name can't be found)
- Choose achievement from the carousell
- Write a message to the group
- Select who the achievement is from. It might be from yourself or you might be sending it on behalf of someone else
- When you are finished tap 'send' 👍
Can I change location to handout an achievement in a different location?
You can change your location if you have the 'user can roam' permission. Please see this article for more information.