What Are Apps?
In the context of Oplift Engage, Apps are used for any external platform which your organisation uses which you would like in the platform. They will sit at the bottom of the dash and users can reach them with the tap of a button, once they click the app they will be directed out of the page to the correct source. Some examples are, Sales Force or Slack.
How do I add a new App?
- Click ‘Options’ in the left side bar
- In the sub-category click ‘Apps’
- Tap 'Add New'. You'll first need to add the title of the app, this will show when the user clicks on the app icon image to confirm they want to open the app.
- You'll need to select if your app is an Android, iOS or a Web app.
- Add the Url of the app
- App icon - add the image for the app
- Click the publish button on the top right side once you’re ready to share!
How do I make my app appear on the dash?
- To display them on the dash click ‘Options’ on the left side bar
- In the sub-category click ‘Dock’
- In the left box underneath ‘Apps’ select which apps you would like to appear in the dock, these will then show up in the right box.
- When you are ready to share click ‘update’
- Your app icon should appear under bookmarks on the Dashboard